The Kandor gloves are made of high quality suede. They are robust and solidly manufactured, so they can be used for fighting or worn underneath a pair of gauntlets. Additionally, the suede is soft and thus comfortable on the skin. The wrist width can be adjusted by a loop with press buttons. The long cuff has got three decorative buckle straps at the side, that can be used to adjust the width. A very becoming accessory that enhances the look of many costumes.
Sizes: S, M, L
They are sold in pairs
Please see the following instruction to calculate the fitting size.
- Measure the palm from the outer base of the pointer across the palm to the outer base of the pinky (see sizing image).
- up to 9cm: We recommend Size S
- 10-11cm: We recommend Size M
- 12-13cm: We recommend Size L
- above 13cm: Unfortunately we don´t have this size in our range of goods.